My name is Soufiane Belharbi. I am a 3rd year PhD student at the Institut National des Sciences Appliquées de Rouen (INSA of Rouen) in LITIS lab, Apprentissage (Learning) team (started at 2014). I am supervised by Sébastien Adam (director), Clément Chatelain and Romain Hérault. I am working on deep learning and structured output problems.
I am intrigued and particularly interested in learning representations in deep neural networks.
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Representation Learning
- Feb. 26th, 2018: End of my term as a PhD students representative at the LITIS lab Council, after two years.
- Dec. 2017: New published journal in Neurocomputing: Deep Neural Networks Regularization for Structured Output Prediction. [ArXiv] [Code]
- Nov. 06th, 2017: End of my term as a member of the ADDED association, after two years. But, I am still the webmaster for a while.
- Oct. 05th & 06th, 2017: France is AI conference, 2nd ed., Paris.
- Sept. 25th, 2017: Japanese-French workshop on optimization for machine learning (Riken & LITIS) at INSA de Rouen. Organized by Masashi Sugiyama and Stéphane Canu. I will be there for my presentation about neural networks regularization (Full presentation). Check out the program. Very exciting!!!!
- Sept. 2017: New Arxiv submission.
- June, 27th, 2017: Releasing beta version of our DOC-AC club website: doctorants-actifs.fr/index-en.
- I will give two talks about Representation Learning and Transfer Learning in medical field in UCA Deep Learning School at Université Côte D’Azur, Sophia Antipolis campus, Nice, France in June, 13th, 2017 (June, 12th-15th, 2017). Organized by Frédéric Precioso.
- New published journal in Computers in Biology and Medicine: Spotting L3 slice in CT scans using deep convolutional network and transfer learning.
- ICLR 2017: 5th International Conference on Learning Representations. Apr 24-26, 2017. Palais des Congrès Neptune, Toulon, France.
- “Deep in France”, kick off. March, 1st, 2017. LIP6, Paris.